真人娱乐手机版注册_官网

Showing posts with label Quilters Dream Poly. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Quilters Dream Poly. Show all posts

Friday, March 7, 2014

Change of Pace!

Snow Happen Embroidery QuiltedAfter I finished the Women of Courage quilt the other day, I need a little change of pace with some quilting.  So, I have basted the Snow Happens Embroidery Project, and quilted it on my Janome 7700.  I had not done that in over a year now. 

It was fun to play and see how much quilting is so much different from my longarm.  Snow Happen Embroidery QuiltedWith the longarm, I'm standing and I have a better view of what moves I want to do next, on the sewing machine you have to bend over or take the project from under the needle to see where you need to go next.  I especially missed my stitch regulator that is on my longarm, put I like the practice with out it also. 

I used some scrap Quilters Dream Poly Batting in the sandwich, and Fill-tech thread in the machine.  The thread was a sample and was perfect for this project it, due to the thread has a gloss to is so the stitching stand out.  Snow Happen Embroidery QuiltedThe only thing, I was have trouble with the would break easy then I would find a bulky seam area. 

I think I will have to do this more with some small projects that need to be quilted so I stay in practice.

So, Today I will be working on two Bindings and labels for the Women of Courage Quilt and this one.  But first I need to get some cleaning done so I can use the ironing board.

Have a Great Weekend and Quilting Day!

Tina


Snow Happen Embroidery Quilted

Sunday, December 15, 2013

T-shirt Quilt #2 Finished!

After 5 long days of sewing I have finished the 2nd king size T-shirt Quilt for my customer.  

The last couple day have been long days due to I spent one full day of finishing sewing all the 36 blocks together with the borders.  Another day was just preparing the backing and Quilting the T-shirt Quilt. 

The quilting was done like the first T-shirt quilt with double batting as the customer requested, and quilted with the Inkbot pantograph. 



The backing looks good with the Shirts on the backing,  great added touch to the quilt backing. 



Tomorrow, I will get these in the mail back to the customer.  And Start or finish one of my many other projects.

T-shirt Quilt #2 Finished!

After 5 long days of sewing I have finished the 2nd king size T-shirt Quilt for my customer.  

The last couple day have been long days due to I spent one full day of finishing sewing all the 36 blocks together with the borders.  Another day was just preparing the backing and Quilting the T-shirt Quilt. 

The quilting was done like the first T-shirt quilt with double batting as the customer requested, and quilted with the Inkbot pantograph. 



The backing looks good with the Shirts on the backing,  great added touch to the quilt backing. 



Tomorrow, I will get these in the mail back to the customer.  And Start or finish one of my many other projects.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Summer Solitude Quilted!

I finished quilting the Summer Solitude.


I used Indian Summer Pantograph, with a Brown Superior Thread #50. 



The batting I used was the Quilters Dream Black Poly.  I sews up so nicely and so soft.



This quilt turned out very nicely and the binding process has started.


Tina

Summer Solitude Quilted!

I finished quilting the Summer Solitude.


I used Indian Summer Pantograph, with a Brown Superior Thread #50. 



The batting I used was the Quilters Dream Black Poly.  I sews up so nicely and so soft.



This quilt turned out very nicely and the binding process has started.


Tina

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tulip Quilt Done!

Well after almost of 2 weeks of quilting, I have finally completed quilting the tulip quilt.  I'm pretty happy with the final product.



I used Quilters Dream Deluxe Poly, to give it a little more loft.  Now, I just need to make and sew on the binding.  Hope to get to that starting mid week next week, after my Colorado trip.


Tina

Tulip Quilt Done!

Well after almost of 2 weeks of quilting, I have finally completed quilting the tulip quilt.  I'm pretty happy with the final product.



I used Quilters Dream Deluxe Poly, to give it a little more loft.  Now, I just need to make and sew on the binding.  Hope to get to that starting mid week next week, after my Colorado trip.


Tina

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hero Quilt Complete


Finally the binding is complete. I named this quilt "My Hero Memory Quilt", the name and quilt is for my son who is Airmen in the Air Force.  All soldiers are Hero, no matter if they are old or new, they are doing their American Duty Serving their Country.  This quilt is to remind him of his 8 week basic training, and remind him of his core values.

The panto pattern is "Patriot" by ClothWerx from Williow Leaf Studios.  Using So Fine #431 (Navy) in the top and #432 (Your Highness) in the bottom.  I used Quilter Dream Poly (Select), which is midloft batting. I love using the Quilters Dream Batting it is easy to quilt through and light weight.




Now, to finish the pillows and get this mailed off to my son.

Tina

Hero Quilt Complete


Finally the binding is complete. I named this quilt "My Hero Memory Quilt", the name and quilt is for my son who is Airmen in the Air Force.  All soldiers are Hero, no matter if they are old or new, they are doing their American Duty Serving their Country.  This quilt is to remind him of his 8 week basic training, and remind him of his core values.

The panto pattern is "Patriot" by ClothWerx from Williow Leaf Studios.  Using So Fine #431 (Navy) in the top and #432 (Your Highness) in the bottom.  I used Quilter Dream Poly (Select), which is midloft batting. I love using the Quilters Dream Batting it is easy to quilt through and light weight.




Now, to finish the pillows and get this mailed off to my son.

Tina
真人娱乐手机版注册